"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



October 14, 2008

How the crap?!?!?!

Well I put Denver down for a nap, and a few hours later, heard him through the baby monitor. He was awake. I heard what sounded like him banging on the door, but figured he was snaping the chair rail on the wall. (he has pulled it loose.) A minute later, I heard, "This is unit eighty eight, we are in route! Over!" No, he hasn't suddenly became an ambulance driver, it was his toy ambulance, he had pushed the buttons on it. This had me confused. How did he reach the toy on the floor, from his bed? Click play to find out!

Yep! He sure did! I think it's time for a toddler bed, what do you think?

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Two words - CRIB TENT. Go to Walmart.com and have them ship it to the store. It's a LIFESAVER, I'm telling you!!

Chasey Family said...

We just put Allie in a big girl bed, the bottom bunk actually. A little early, I know, but she is actually doing really well with it, and Ava loves the top bunk! We got a good bed rail cause Allie still rolls around a lot. The first night she kept getting out of bed, but since then she stays in bed really well. It's hard to move them out of their cribs, I know! My baby is growing up too fast!

McCrazys said...

OH NO! My condolences on your loss! Hey if you want you can borrow my little wooden toddler bed and I could make you a cute bedding set.

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)