"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



September 3, 2009

Good things

Just a reminder that I have to turn in the Entertainment Book orders tomorrow. If you want one, let me know asap. Remember, totally no pressure!
On a side note, my friend Becky is starting a non-profit organization! It's called Lanee's Legacy. You should totally check it out! She makes bereavement boxes for moms who's new babies have passed, and they have to leave the hospital without their baby. She donates the boxes to the hospitals to give the mothers. They are having a pancake breakfast with a raffle and a silent auction to help raise money for the boxes. The breakfast is October 10th, tickets are $5 or 6 for $25. Details on her site. Come support the cause!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenice...not too sure how to explain a Tongan tradition for Christmas..I mean...there's the 'lds version' and than there's the non lds version of your tongan tradition for celebrating christmas...I know I have a facebook log on..but seriously...I don't even know how to get on it....yeah..Lani says I'm lame....just email me or have Jenny email me and I'll explain....ktaunima@cox.net...thanks...

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)