"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



July 27, 2012

So Impatient! (But a smarty!)

I took Denver shopping for some new school clothes. We got 8 shirts, and only 1 pair of shorts, (Kohl's was lacking in the shorts department, we'll have to try somewhere else for that.) Denver has wanted to wear a new shirt ever since we got them, and it's been less than 24 hours! I told him to get dressed this morning, and of course he wanted to pick one of his new shirts. I told him they were to be saved for school. He protested and I said again that they were school shirts and we would put them in the closet until school starts in 10 days. "Umm.. mom...? what if we make some of these shirts not school shirts." - In other words, if it's a non-school shirt I can wear it right now, right? Cute boy!

I giggled, and Matt told him he sure was smart, which either embarrassed him, or upset him, because he put himself in the corner after that. He sulked for a minute, until Matt brought him over, and being the sucker that I am, I gave in to that sweet little boy. I told him he could pick just one to wear, and the rest would go in the closet. He can wear the shirt whenever he wants to for the next week, but he can't ask me for anymore of his school clothes.

He was so happy. How could anyone resist that?

1 comment:

Logan & Nicole said...

What a smart and little cute boy!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)