"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



July 20, 2012

We agree to disagree

We have a name picked out if the baby is a girl, but have quite a list of boy names we're working on. I asked Matt if he liked the name Hudson. He said, "Doc Hudson!" (from the movie Cars) He said we could decorate the room in purple cars!

Me: "Purple?"
Matt: "Ya, Doc Hudson is purple."
Me: "No he's not, he's blue."
Matt: "No he's purple."
Me: "He's not purple, he's totally blue."
Matt: "I think he's purple."
Me: "Then you're color blind, he's blue."

pause......

Both of us call in unison: "Dennnverrrr!!!!"

(I won. He's totally blue.)

No comments:

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)