"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



September 26, 2008

Your thoughts on birds?

Do you think birds have laws? Is it against bird laws to fly really low in the middle of the road and dodge my car by inches? I wonder if there are little "teenage" birds daring their buddies to do this. Like, "Hey George, I dare ya to play chicken with that black car!" And George is all, "What'll ya give me?" And his buddy is all, "Absolutely nothin!" Then George decides he's cool and misses my windshield by an inch.

Do they have little birdy police? If Officer Feathers sees George do this, will he get a ticket for J-Flying? Is the Officer gonna tweet George's parents and tell them? Is George gonna get grounded and not be able to fly with his buddies for a week?

What about curfew? Are George's parents waiting up for him? What happens if he comes back to the nest late?

Your thoughts?

4 comments:

McCrazys said...

LOL... you are crazy too! Did you have an incident with George? I would think that you could provide some great insight into the structure and culture of birds being since you have a colony of pidgeons living on your roof. Hook up a webcam, crack this secret and broadcast it to the world! I'm going to go take another nap.

Zona Bosted said...

Besides laughing at you...I will say I don't think birds have rights. If they are going to fly at your car they deserve to die. Just my opinion.

Miss Sue said...

and I thought it was just my Cra the dive bombed! I am so not a bird person, at least up close.

Anonymous said...

Well if they do have police they are doing a horrible job. I nailed one on the windsheild and feathers went flying. He lost the bet:)

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)