"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



September 9, 2008

Mr. Helpful

So yesterday was Monday, which means it was mopping day. I got out the mop and bucket, filled the bucket with water and cleaner, and carried it into the kitchen. Denver confiscated the mop. When I wrestled it away from him, he said, "Well fine mom, then I'll just go get my own mop." Okay, since his only words consist of cowd (cold), mimi (binki), neenee (LynnE), and leeeee (please), (well there are more, but they are few) he didn't really say this. But the look he gave me said it all as he set off to find his little red toy mop.

I started by the back door, and Denver soon emerged, with his pitiful little plastic mop in tow. He wasn't about to let me go at this alone. He dunked his tiny mop into the bucket, lifted it out soaked with water, and splashed it all over the floor. My kitchen soon looked like the floods of Katrina or Gustav. But, water dries, and hey, he was having a good time!


With the floors thoroughly soaked, it was time to use the water to actually mop the floor, you know, spread it around and clean up the spots? Ummm...not so much. He was content to keep my feet covered in cleaning water, with the in and out of the bucket routine. I eventually convinced him that he could do it, and Matt got a great video. My favorite part is his cool sunglasses!




Can you see how drenched the floors are?

4 comments:

McCrazys said...

Jenice! What about the child labor laws! =)

familyofsix said...

Your a great mom for letting loose and letting him have some fun....
Keep up the good work!

Chasey Family said...

I wish my kids would do my chores for me!

Fawn Harris said...

That is freaken cute. Bring him over my house. My floors are in diar need of a cleaning.

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)