"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



November 4, 2008

Don't forget to VOTE!!!

I VOTED TODAY!!!!!
Don't forget to get out and let your voice be heard! I voted for McCain!
*I didn't vote for Obama because of his association with known terrorists.
*I didn't vote for Obama because he wants to tax me 23% on the profits of the sale of my home.
*I didn't vote for Obama because from the time he was elected into the senate, and the time he announced his presidential candidacy, he only logged 142 days of political work. That's less than 5 months. You couldn't be the manager of McDonald's in 5 months!
*I didn't vote for Obama because he doesn't take his family to church on Sunday, because they feel that Sunday is family day. This is according to an interview with Michelle O.
*I didn't vote for Obama because he supports partial birth abortions.
*I didn't vote for Obama because the sight and sound of the man physically makes me nauseous!
These are the things that are important to me!
Vote For McCain!!!!!!!
(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)