"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



November 18, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by my friend Jen. I'm supposed to go to my picture folder and blog about the 4th picture in the 4th folder. My picture folder has lots of folders in it, so I had to add an extra "4th". It's Denver, March 25th 2007, trying to see if he can fit both hands in his mouth. Look at that little bald head! He loved that swing! Today is his 2nd birthday by the way!



Then, just for kicks, I went to this years folder and picked the 4th and 4th. Amberlyn "fixing" her bike with daddy's tools. I think he was washing the car at the time, or something in the driveway. There was nothing wrong with the bike, she just wanted to be like dad!



I tag Afie & Mary!

4 comments:

McCrazys said...

You just had to tag me didn't you! They actually are pretty cute pics of Birthday Boy and Lynnie.

Dave and Cindy said...

Matt knows how to fix a bike?

Miss Sue said...

your little girl is such a doll.

Chasey Family said...

So cute! And Happy Birthday Denver!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)