"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



November 5, 2008

Halloween (finally)

I know it was nearly a week ago, but here's Amberlyn and Denvers costumes!




They were Minnie & Mickey! We went to the ward Trunk or Treat! We ate dinner there, (who ever thought chili and costumes went together was.....) then shopped all the trunks. Amberlyn is an old pro by now, this being her 5th year out, but Denver on the other hand.....He was apparently tired or something, because he kept trying to lay down in the middle of the street. I showed him how to hold his bucket and go say "Trick or Treat" to the ward members. They handed him a treat, and I tried to show him how to put it in his little orange bucket. He thought I was taking it away, and had a meltdown! After a few times of this, he began to figure out that he still had his treats, they were just in the bucket. It soon got dark, and we had been to all of the trunks, so we went to seek other treats.
We went home, parked the car in the driveway, and headed over to our friend Mary's house, to make the rounds as a group. By the time we got there, I was done with Denver trying to sit in the street, so we borrowed a stroller and headed off. I pushed him to the next house, lifted him out of the stroller, and took him and Amberlyn to the door. Minnie Mouse knocked, and a sweet stranger emergred with a bowl full of candy. I told them to say Trick-or-Treat, and Denver's version was something like, "Tikk Teet!"
He was handed a treat, and suddenly, it clicked! He was so excited to show me! I told him to put it in his treat bag, and he ran down the driveway to the stroller, to be toted to the next treat bearing house. From then on, he always had to see the candy. He would either take one (or 5) from the bowl that was extended to him, or intercept the goodness mid-drop, to examine his prize. We only went down a street or two, then I was DONE! We headed home to count our treasures!
Denver was excited with his haul, and immediatly settled on an orange Tootsie Pop, with the wrapper still on. Here they are, with Denver trying to open his treat!
What a fun Halloween!

4 comments:

McCrazys said...

I love D's shoes and Amberlyn's pink pumkpin.

Fawn Harris said...

They are so cute. Reminds me of when I had taylor and calvin as the deer and the hunter. Good times. Looks like mom and dad scored on candy LOL.

Fawn Harris said...

http://strongerthancancer2.blogspot.com/

here is his blog. Pull out the tissue you will need it.

Chasey Family said...

They looked so cute in those costumes!! I didn't even have the energy to go out after the Trunk or Treat, you are brave!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)