"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



April 21, 2009

Beauty and the Beast!

Last night we had a mommy daughter date! I heard that Beauty and the Beast was going to be playing at our local community theater, and I thought Amberlyn would love it! We got all dressed up!
We went to the theater and picked up our tickets at will call. We explored the lobby, got a drink, and Amberlyn got to give the usher our tickets and get a program, then we headed to our seats!
We waited for the play to start, and soon a tall man sat 2 rows in front of us. I saw another mom with a good idea, and ran out to the car to get Amberlyn's booster seat. Soon lights dimmed and we were transported to a small village in France! A few times I had to put her up on my lap so she could see a little better, and some of the microphones weren't working very well, but other that that we had a wonderful time! The cast was great! Belle was beautiful, Gaston played his part very well, with a perfectly pompous walk, arrogant shoulders and all! We ran into Amberlyn's swim teacher, and it turns out her son, the swim helper, was playing Maurice! After it was over, we got to go up and meet Belle! Amberlyn was thrilled!
We also saw a few of the other cast members, then headed to the lobby where I bought her a glowing rose, like the one in the story. We headed home, reminiscing our favorite parts. When I asked her what her favorite part was, she said, "The end." I thought she meant it was glad to be over, but after further prodding, it was because she liked all the singing and dancing at the finale! We got home, where she put on her Disney Princess jammies, complete with Belle, showed daddy her special rose, and drifted off to sleep.

I remember going to see plays with my mom, and I hope Amberlyn will remember the same!

6 comments:

inkyfamily said...

Love it!! How special for Amberlyn! You both looked beautiful! How fun!!

IandS said...

What a lucky girl and such a great memory. You both looked so glam, all dressed up so pretty.

The Shiflet Family said...

What a cool idea! I love mommy/daughter time, it is so special. And I am jealous because Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney, and I wanted to go see it. I am glad you guys had fun, you both looked so cute "all dolled up".

Miss Sue said...

sounds like a wonderful date for sure!

McCrazys said...

How adorable!

Kasey said...

How fun! I totally wish I would have bought tickets. Sometimes I don't even think about taking Kylee to stuff like this. She would have loved it. Bad mom huh?

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)