"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



April 26, 2009

Wise Guy

This morning Amberlyn's primary teacher called to say that they would be learning about the Word of Wisdom today. They would be having a healthy snack of pineapple, grapes, apples, strawberries, and carrot sticks, and asked if Amberlyn had any food allergies. (Very thoughful, thank you Sister Freeman!)

We went to church, and when I picked up Amberlyn from class at the end, she was excited to show me her yummy bowl of fruit! In the car on the way home, I asked her what she learned in Primary today. She told me they are learning a new song for Mother's Day! (I love the Mother's Day Primary singing time!) I asked what she had learned in Sister Freeman's class. She said she didn't know. Trying to refresh her memory, I asked what she was eating that she had gotten in class. She named all the things in her bowl. I asked her what all those things were. She paused and then slowly replied, "Umm... fruit." The inflection in her voice was like, 'duh mom'. Still trying to prod her memory, I asked if those were all healthy things. She asked with amazment, "How did you know that mom!?"

She's been asking me that latley, and evey time, I give her one of two answers. Either "I'm magic," or "mom's know everything". This time I went with "I'm magic." Still claiming she didn't know what her lesson was about, I tried to get her to recall the theme.

Me: "Did you learn about the Word........of........"

Her: silence

Me: "Amberlyn, the Word of what? What did you learn today? The Word........of.....?"

Her: "I don't know. You're magic, you tell me."

I guess she gets away with saying things like that because she's five.

1 comment:

Miss Sue said...

Shes a quick one!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)