"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



April 7, 2009

Grocery Sales

So I decided it was lame to pay SisterSavings for information I could get for FREE just by making a few clicks on my computer. SisterSavings is still a great place for menu ideas and such, but to get the best grocery sales, (which she now charges for) go here to get them for FREE! It's not the complete ads, but just the best deals, or things you may use the most. ENJOY! ValleyGrocerySales.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks!!!! I was wondering what I was going to do...this is just what I need.

BeckyinQC said...

Thanks for the tip on this Jenice!

The kid's swim teacher is Carolyn Campbell. Her number is 480.890.8713. I heard her first 3 sessions were full in 20 minutes, but she may still have something towards the mid-part of summer (she goes until Labor Day though). The downfall is that she is on Mesa Drive and Brown - but hey, some things are worth the sacrifice, right?

Unknown said...

I just read the blog about the horrible morning. I didn't even laugh because it hits too close to home (usually I laugh a little when it happens to someone else- lol). I think I would have been sobbing histarically. That is so aweful! That's one of those times when you think ' And just when I thought it couldn't get worse', right?

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)