"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



August 31, 2008

At least I don't have to worry about her growing up to be a hostage negotiator

Dinner-(Which, by the way, was supposed to be roasted chicken, but apparently the bird had gone bad (very, very bad) in which case we settled for mac n' cheese with cut up hotdogs and a side of frozen veggies.)

Amberlyn: "Let's race! De-eee I'm gonna wi-in!"

Denver: "uspbpltthhh"

Amberlyn: "One! Two! THREE!!!!....(big bite of macaroni) I WON!!!!"

Denver: "BLUE!" (very proud of himself for recognizing the blue plate)

Amberlyn: "Denver, I'm gonna win again!"

Denver: "dddaaaAAAA!!!"

Amberlyn: "Deeeee, I beat you!! I'm done with my macaroni!!!"

Denver: "shshshllleeewwwwwpppp" (slurping sound)

Amberlyn: "Mom, can I have more macaroni?"

Me: "Eat three bites of vegetables, then you can have more macaroni."

Amberlyn: "How about one bite?"

Me: "Nope, three."

Amberlyn: "How about four?"

Me: "Okay, four."

Apparently the negotiation skills have not yet been mastered. (or learned)

1 comment:

Julianne's Doings said...

You are a gifted writer!
Did you score high points in all of your English classes?

Thanks for the laughs!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)