"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



August 19, 2008

Things I LOVE! (not really)

* I Love when I drop my nice clean, folded laundry all over the floor on my way to the closet to put it away.
* I Love when my 21 month old son decides slurp his water, milk, otter pop, (whatever) off. of. the. floor. (or sidewalk. yay.)
* I Love when I hear a crash followed by a scream because my 4 year old daughter has declared "couch jumping" the next Olympic sport.
* I Love when my DH tells me at the last minute, "Oh, by the way, I'm working tonight," and I have to (oh, excuse me, I GET to) take my animal children with me to Young Women's or other various activities.
* I Love being impaled by legos when I sit down to help my son put on his shoes.
* I Love when my daughter tells me she ate all her breakfast and put her bowl in the sink, but 3 hours later I find a full bowl of soggy cereal, shoved behind the cookie jar.
* I Love when someone forgets to close the bathroom door, and my son finds new toys. Such as the toilet brush. and the plunger.
* I Love that my daughter manges to fall off the kitchen chair, even though she swears she was "just sitting there", and doesn't know how it happened.
* I Love that my son just found a piece of last night's dinner that the broom missed, and in my process of trying to fish it out of his mouth, I will now need 7 stitches. (okay, not really. but that kid has sharp teeth.)

1 comment:

Fawn Harris said...

wow glad to hear u kids are normal, hahaha

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)