"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



August 17, 2008

Why my 4 year old makes me laugh!

* So while Nicole was here last, Amberlyn was playing with a blanket and baby Thomas' car seat. (He was not in it.) She seemed to be having trouble with something. I asked her what was wrong, and her exasperated reply was, "I'm trying to build a bridge, and I'm getting SO frustrated!" I didn't even know she knew what that meant!

* We were working outside the other day, and Amberlyn came in to get some water. After a nice big drink she says, "This is SO refreshing!"

2 comments:

Liz said...

I am so excited you have a blog!! I sent you a invite to ours!

Fawn Harris said...

Isn't it funny the crazy things our kids say. Yea apparently if you eat dog poop you will turn into a dog. So just be ware. HAHAHAHA can't believe how big you kids are.

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)