"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



March 22, 2009

Amberlyn's Primary Talk

Amberlyn got to give a talk in primary today! She did a very good job! It was about obeying her mom & dad:

"I can obey my parents.

To obey means to listen to another person in charge, and being willing to follow their instruction.

In Colossians chapter 3 verse 20, it says “ aChildren, bobey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.”

The Prophet Joseph Smith taught that obeying the commandments leads to blessings from God. Obeying the commandments shows our Heavenly Father that we love him. Obeying our parents shows them we love them, too.

This is my family. I can show my mom & dad that I love them by obeying. Like when my mom asks me to turn off the tv and go get ready for school, I can obey, by doing it right away. Or when my dad asks me to pick up my toys, I can obey. This shows my mom and dad that I love them, and am willing to listen. When we don’t listen, and do what we’re asked to do, it makes our parents and our Heavenly Father sad.

I hope we can all listen to our parents and obey, just like the scriptures and the prophets tell us to.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

Here's a video, sorry the kids are a little noisy. You'll want to scroll all the way down and pause the music before you click play on the video.

1 comment:

Logan & Nicole said...

Soooo cute! Tell Lynie that she did a wonderful job! You have to love the noise it makes it feel like you are really there.

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)