"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



March 10, 2009

Wanna Prize?

I've seen this on other blogs, and I've wanted to do it, but I've never been in the top five. And technically, I couldv'e just done it anyway, but I needed the motivation of getting a prize to actually do it. Anyway, now I'm in the top 5 here, and now you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about.

Would you like to win a hand-made-by-me prize? Here's the rules:

~The first five people to comment on this post will recieve a hand-made-by-me prize. What I make is up to me. (You're welcome to leave a suggestion, or your favorite color, or whatever, but again, it's totally up to me;)

~There is no guarantee that you will like what I make. (But I hope you do:)

~You will recieve it sometime in the next year. (hopefully sooner rather that later, but I have kids, so we'll see how that goes.)

~You must offer the same kind of deal on your blog. (When you leave your comment, please let me know that you have posted something on your blog;)

That's it! Remember only the first 5 that enter and post will win something!
Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you won when you get it!

3 comments:

IandS said...

Ok, count me in. I know I'll love anything that you make:) My only problem is getting 5 people to respond to my post:)

Fawn Harris said...

I would love anything you make but I don't have the talent that you have. This is a great idea for those who are crafty. Have fun with it.

Farrah Nelson said...

Just found your blog, have seen this on other blogs cute idea!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)