"Our Forever Family"

"Our Forever Family"
Disneyland 2014

Matt & I (Jenice) have been married since August 2001. We currently live in San Tan Valley (Queen Creek), AZ, with our 3 kiddos.



Matt is still working for Southwest Ambulance. He's in Queen Creek it's nice to have him close! He's also enrolled in Nursing school and it keeps him very busy.


I am happy being a stay at home mommy! I'm in the Relief Society Presidency, and shuttle my kids to and from various activities. I also run a bead business out of the house, and am a licensed Realtor.


Amberlyn is now 11. She likes her dance classes, and loves playing with her friends. She loves her 6th grade class! Denver, 8, is a 4th grader! He likes video games and playing with his friends too. Baby Hudson is already 3! He's a super smiley and happy addition to our family. He loves Preschool and Mickey Mouse. He is just like Denver was, he'll do anything for a laugh!



That's our family! We'll keep you updated on our lives!



March 4, 2009

Of course it would break NOW

Of course it would happen when I have a deadline. I have to have a tutu out by tomorrow at 10:45 am. I sewed the first half just fine. Then my sewing machine decided it hates me. Well fine. I hate it too. How much do I hate it? Read here.

2 comments:

IandS said...

Do you need one? You can come use mine if you like.

McCrazys said...

Come over tomorrow morning... we just might have to quartine our children... Call me in the morning if you want... I'll keep my cell by my bed kay!

(Well, not yet. But I'm working on it!)